Friday, May 10, 2013

Gah! Friggin' Numbnuts.

My bullshit meter is broken. It's been abused. I know ya'll won't know the person to whom I address this, but here goes:

Hey, you. Yeah, asshat, you. I know you thought I was stupid, and I know you know better now. I know pills aren't your only habit. I know you aren't running errands out of the kindness of your heart. I know you're not telling anyone the whole truth. I've got your number, dick. I want you to know that every time I hear your goddamn name, your number comes up and it flashes red. Every dog has its day and yours is coming on. Don't underestimate your karmic load, and don't overestimate your own intelligence. Boo-yah, dawg. Now, fuck off, preferably in another state.

6 comments:

  1. Tell us how you really feel Bess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talking to my baby brother or have you met up with his clone? Either way, you tell 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my halo is in the Lost and Never To Be Found, I'll admit to experiencing a perverse satisfaction in sitting back and watching, waiting, knowing full well they'll do themselves in with either no direct or minimal involvement on my part. I've learned the art of patience with certain kinds of POS, how to lull them into a sense of security allowing them to believe they're getting over. Then they tip over-OOPS!-and they never saw it commin.'
    I learned from the best: Ambush, IEDs, patience, let 'em think I haven't a clue when I've *so* got yo numbah...and they are just so predictable. After all, no one could possibly be as resourceful/intelligent etc. as they fully believe they are: "You can't touch THIS!" Wanna bet?
    Underestimate Ms. Bess at your peril, "bad boy:" You'll remain in her thoughts as you're bending over and grabbing your ankles, doin' the squat and spread and screeching, "BUTT! BUTT!!"
    Exactly. ;)
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo...this post relates to a guy my sister-in-law was seeing. Karma got him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo...this post relates to a guy my sister-in-law was seeing. Karma got him.

    ReplyDelete