Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Few More Steps

I had a terrible, fragile weekend. All the dark things crept up on me, and they were so dark and cold. I bounced back on Monday, thankfully. I haven't had an episode like that for 10 years. The hungry ghosts wanted their pound of flesh in the most intense and lonely way. A little gift from my childhood and DNA. All I can do is stamp my foot and insist the ghosts won't take me. It's excruciatingly humbling to feel their strength. I cut the ties. I cut the ties.

3 comments:

  1. I call it falling down the black hole. A reminder never to lower my guard. I claw my way out.
    Glad you made it. Each time you do, you'll come out stronger.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Ditto mulder.
    I'm also glad you're here, Bess.
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up. You'll make it

    ReplyDelete