Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Holidays Suck Balls

I hate Christmas. I hate what it's supposed to stand for because it never really means anything.

Could be cuz I'm not a Christian and I don't understand how and why Christianity works for almost everyone I've ever met. All this "reason for the season" is absolute bullshit. Everyone just buys a lot of shit and goes to their church's Christmas program and revere and adulate and allegedly feel so "blessed."

I am one salty bitch, truth. My kids like Christmas, my husband likes Christmas, my sister in law isn't a Christian exactly but isn't afraid to expound on what Christmas is and how others should view it (hippiecrits are as shitty as paper Christians).

I just want to sit in a quiet room far away for the next two weeks and let this whole fucking season slip away. I wouldn't miss it. I might miss one person or an ideal that will never be realized.

1 comment:

  1. I know it’s been 18 months. Just want you to know I think of you often and miss you.
    TW

    ReplyDelete