Monday, December 24, 2012

Gratitude

I've gotten started on working alot of shit out with this blog. I am so grateful that this opportunity exists for everyone who, like me, have certain crosses to bear. I have more peace right now than I've had in 37 years. It's cathartic. I'm very grateful to this community for its existence. There's alot to be said for knowing you're not in it alone.

I'm not a religious person, but please accept my wish to you for a peaceful holiday season with fewer fucktards to trample the snot out of a genuine existence.

Thanks, ya'll.

6 comments:

  1. "...fewer fucktards to trample the snot out of a genuine existence" Back atcha, Bess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "fewer fucktards to trample the snot out of a genuine existence" I'm not religious either, but AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm heart felt gesture!
    May the fuck tards get along without you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you, Bess! Huh-I was just thinking about sending you a short note wishing you well and here you are!
    In Solidarity with The ULBs of the World,
    TW (and the geriatric cat.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bess,

    I hope everything is fine & dandy. :)

    ReplyDelete