Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another One of Those Days

My attitude sucks shit today.

I cringed at everything all day long and felt mean and bitchy.

The worker who whined because she had work to do.

The lady making excuses for why her stoned husband ran the family car into the back of a semi and she and her kids are hurt.

The loudmouth, clueless little girl making excuses for her POS boyfriend in the can.

The skank and her big stoopid boyfriend who are seeking revenge on an asshole kid by filing false reports about him, and they got caught and defensive about it.

The guy who called to whine about the restrictiveness of the sex offender system on his brother-in-law. Complainer stated he used to be in law enforcement and he has no sympathy for offenders, blah-de-blah, but his BIL really did not do this thing he's about to plead guilty to and this just doesn't seem fair, especially since he might get kicked out of low-income housing. Then, whatever will he do with winter coming on? (Surely he won't be welcome at whatever place he allegedly molested that little girl.)

The bitch-face who decided to change up the system of payment at my kid's daycare, thusly making it far more friggin' difficult than it needs to be. Jesus criminy, the system worked just fucking fine for years before you took over. Proof that change does not always equal good.

The weirdo gawking at me like I grew an extra head while I was stalking back to work after lunch.

This day blows. Its only saving grace is it's almost over and then I can hug my important people for awhile and pretend this day never happened.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it was "Over-The-Hump" day and you're headin' for the weekend. Love at home is the balm to those "Carpet bombed" days at work.
    Still takin' the blackstrap?
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My attitude sucks shit today."
    Sheer profundity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm nothing if not profound. :)

    ReplyDelete